Bringing Buyers To Your Home
1. Evaluation of your wants, needs and highest priorities when selling your home.
2. Marketing and pricing consultation and Competitive Market Analysis (CMA)
3. Review all contracts and disclosures
4. Submit all contracts, disclosures and documents into office for legal storage
5. Make suggestions for presenting and enhancing your home, including staging if necessary
6. Place Real Estate sign and Microsoft Tag Marketing Sign Rider on the property
7. Get an extra set of keys and place lock box at property
8. Take picture(s) of property and upload to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Internet websites & search engines
9. Order a preliminary title report and document the home is free of any legal encumbrances
10. Place your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
12. Place your home on my personal and local websites
13. Place your home on RealtyExecutives.com, Realtor.com
14. Advertise in Local Real Estate Magazine.
15. Call 10 top producing Executives in my company announcing your home has just been listed, inquiring if they have potential buyers
16. Set up MLS tour, where all brokerages and agents in your area can preview your property
17. Submit buyer offer
18. Represent and assist in negotiating purchase offer and respective counter offers
19. Open escrow and manage escrow process until closing
20. Assist you to order termite inspection and coordinate work if necessary
21. Assist you to order the general home inspection, managing problem-resolution if necessary
22. Assist with the Lender to order the Appraisal at the proper time.
23. Assist you to order Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange (CLUE)
24. Order Listing Kit from local Title Company that includes C.C. & R’s, owner information, deed, taxes, plat map, etc.
25. Place call into loan officer ensuring strength of buyer
26. Provide progress reports during the escrow process
27. If requested, attend closing sign off at title company and answer any questions you may have
28. Monitor final funding of buyer’s loan
29. Follow-up consultation ensuring your expectations were met throughout entire home selling process